I have experience such as Technical Manager assistant in NPCC and Docwice companies.
I also have extensive experience in organizing the construction of the vessel further commissioning and sea trails. Drafting and delivery of the ship's required documents for the shipyard and planning.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proven management of works related to construction
- Experience of managing and co coordinating complex and time
- High degree of planning and organizational skills of assigned remits
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Experience in handling multiple projects/tasks with tight deadlines
- Effective time management skills
- Provide regular and focused tool box talks and record attendance
- Technical experience
Conducting of internal audit of the company and ships on SMS.
- vessel internal & external audits planning
- TPA audits
- supply of the vessel with spare parts and consumables
- organization of current repairs of machinery and ship equipment
- Supervision and control condition of the vessel.
DP3 Pipy-laying C-Master.
Propulsion engines 8 x Caterpillar 3516B HRP connected to azimuth retractable thrusters – HRP700 2100 BHP each
Power generation 5 x caterpillar 3516B – SR4B 1825kVA each, 440v / 60 Hz
8 point mooring system 8 winches, 120 ton on 3rd layer
1500 m x 56 mm IWRE wire
Hoisting capacity 800 t at 28.0 m
DP2 class (DP3 class optional) Derrick Lay vessel DLS-4200
Positioning system 10-point mooring
Main propulsion 2 X 5500 kW (FPP with HR nozzles)
Retractable azimuthing thrusters 5 X 3500 kW
Tunnel thruster 1 X 1500 kW
Main Generator sets Wartsila 12W32 6 X 5530 kW
Emergency set 1 X 1500 kW
Main crane AmClyde Model 80
Lifting capacity 4200 T fixed over stern
DP3 & DP2 systems, High voltage, Diesel electric system, HRP azimuth retractable thrusters,
Caterpillar 3516B series, Wartsila 12V32, B&W slow speed engine, Sulzer medium speed. Rolls- Royce, SAS equipment.
All standard engine room equipment including various make and models of purifier, water maker, OWS’s, incinerators, sewage plants, reefer plans, AC unit, compressors, dryers, chilled pumps, lathe machine, normal arch and gas welding.
Microsoft Word, Excel and general PC operations. I familiar with TM Master, SAP maintenance systems and NS5 programs.
General I can say with confidence that I can maintain and fault find all above-mentioned equipment. In my opinion, my best qualities as engineer at this stage are the safe and efficient management of the engine room equipment, spares and staff. I excellent at maintaining and implementing preventative maintenance measure and enjoy the challenge of fault finding especially on hydraulic and control systems